|Image credit: City of Greeley|
Some of the projects Greeley residents, visitors, students, and business owners can look forward to include:
- Construction of the Sheep Draw Trail between 71st Avenue and 83rd Avenue, with a trail crossing under 71st Avenue
- Addition of bike lanes on 20th Street from 83rd Avenue to 90th Avenue
- Addition of bike lanes on 4th Avenue from 8th Street to 16 Street
- Signalized trail crossing for the Sheep Draw Trail on 20th Street, west of 77th Avenue
- Extending bike lanes up to and through intersections at certain locations
Read more from the Greeley Tribune.