The NFRMPO 2016 Non-Motorized Plan (NMP) draft is available for public review. The Plan:
- Updates the 2013 Regional Bicycle Plan and introduces a pedestrian component
- Measures the 2040 Regional Transportation Plan’s, ‘Non-motorized facilities per capita’ performance measure
- Maps all sidewalks, trails, and bike lanes across the NFRMPO region
- Surveys the public at 14 public events and five committees which gathered 265 responses
- Compiles non-motorized planning efforts by NFRMPO member communities
- Explains the benefits of investing in non-motorized transportation
- Highlights bicycle and pedestrian count efforts in the region
- Describes bicycle and pedestrian funding sources
- Articulates emerging trends and technologies
- Concludes with next steps for the region
- Non-motorized plan survey information
- Additional federal funding information
- Sidewalk audit materials
- Bicycle parking resources
- Non-motorized count guidance
- Bicycle share information
- A wayfinding template
The draft 2016 NMP may be viewed on Dropbox at http://bit.ly/2eLRyDb or a copy is available at the NFRMPO offices at 419 Canyon, Suite 300, Fort Collins, CO 80524.
Please contact Aaron Buckley with NMP comments, questions, and information requests at (970) 416-2309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, you may leave a comment, ask a question, or inquire about addition information through the NFRMPO website’s contact form, please visit: http://nfrmpo.org/public-involvement/contact-us/.