Friday, September 8, 2017

Expect overnight closures on and over I-25 throughout September

Image credit: CDOT

Drivers traveling on I-25 or crossing I-25 can expect to see nighttime closures at various locations throughout the month of September. Closures can be expected at the following locations in the coming weeks:

  • Crossroads Boulevard
    • September 10 form 9 PM to 5 AM: Northbound I-25 Crossroads Blvd exit and right lane closed
    • September 11 from 9 PM to 5 AM: full closure of Crossroads Blvd (I-25 traffic not affected)
Learn more from CDOT
  • Wellington Bridge (Cleveland Ave) and Prospect Road Bridge
    • September 12-14 and 17-21 from 9 PM to 5 AM: Bridges over I-25 closed
Learn more from CDOT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment containing profanity will not be published.