Thursday, June 21, 2018

June 27 Open House Set for I-25 North Express Lanes: Johnstown to Fort Collins Project

Image Credit: CDOT 
On Wednesday, join the I-25 project team at the Ranch in Loveland to learn about construction phasing and scheduling of the I-25 North Express Lanes project. The open house will include information on the I-25 general purpose and Express Lanes, as well as the interchange work at US 34, Prospect Road, and SH 402.

The open house will take place 5:30 to 7:30 pm on June 27 in the Larimer Conference Center at the Ranch Events Complex, 5280 Arena Circle.

The I-25 North Express Lanes: Johnstown to Fort Collins project will begin construction later this summer. The first phase of the project is US 34 over I-25. Visit CDOT for more information on the open house and the project.

1 comment:

  1. Project graphics are missing the bridges at CR 20E (road and train). Will these be widened/improved?

    ReplyDelete

Any comment containing profanity will not be published.