Thursday, September 19, 2019

Lane closures start early (4 a.m.) Tuesday on northbound I-25 between Mulberry Street and Mountain Vista Drive

Vine Dr Bridge over I-25. Image Credit: CDOT
On September 24 crews will pour concrete for the new Vine Drive bridge over I-25 with a single lane closure on northbound I-25 starting as early as 4 a.m. Some travel delay is expected, especially during the a.m. commute.

Single-lane closures on northbound and southbound I-25 between Mulberry Street and Mountain Vista Drive are expected from 4 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Tuesday.

The 53-year-old bridge will be replaced with a new two-span bridge. The work includes adding shoulders and sidewalks to Vine Drive over I-25, accommodating tall vehicles on I-25 by providing higher clearance, and improving bridge transitions on Vine Drive and the Frontage Roads.

Read the CDOT Press Release for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment containing profanity will not be published.