Wednesday, April 10, 2019

I-25 North Express Lanes Project upcoming closures slated for May; Public meeting April 17

I-25 traffic. Image credit: NFRMPO staff

Construction on I-25 is moving forward. The I-25 North Express Lanes Johnstown to Fort Collins project will require full closures of the corridor in May to complete some major elements of the project. A public meeting will be held to discuss the closures:

  • When: April 17, 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
  • Where: Ranch Events Center Complex, 5280 Arena Circle, Loveland, CO
  • What: Information about construction activities, closures, and detour routes.
 The project will close northbound I-25 on-ramp from SH392 from 9 p.m. on May 3 through 5:00 a.m. on May 6.

For more information, read CDOT's press release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment containing profanity will not be published.