Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Fix North I-25 Business Alliance working for I-25 investments

Image Credit: Fix North I-25
 
People who live in Northern Colorado have had to deal with increasing congestion and delay while traveling the I-25 corridor between Fort Collins and Denver. With only two lanes north of the Weld County border, traffic can get backed up easily. A laundry list of reasons explain why the highway has not been expanded or improved but the Fix North I-25 Business Alliance, an initiative of the Northern Colorado Legislative Alliance, are working to expand the highway to three lanes in each direction by 2025. By attending and speaking at events and meetings with federal, state, and local officials, members of the Alliance are lobbying for funding and construction.

For more information about what the Fix North I-25 Business Alliance is doing, read the article in BizWest and visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment containing profanity will not be published.