Tuesday, June 23, 2020

I-25 East Frontage Road (Prospect Rd. to Mulberry St.) to Close Permanently

Image Credit: CDOT
On Monday, July 6th, the I-25 Frontage road between Prospect Road and Mulberry Street will close permanently. This closure will allow for the expansion and additional lanes on I-25 North. Business access will still be available off Mulberry Street but there will no longer be through traffic. This closure is part of the larger I-25 North Project that will add express lanes in each direction along the Front Range as well as improve safety and efficiency along the corridor.

For more information on the I-25 North Project, including information on temporary and closures, visit the project webpage. For questions about the I-25 North Express Lanes: Johnstown to Fort Collins Project you can call the Project Hotline at 720-593-1996 or sign up for emails at northi25expresslanes@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment containing profanity will not be published.