Thursday, April 1, 2021

Bridge work at Interstate 25 and U.S. Highway 287 to close county roads

Owl Canyon Road over I-25 on Google Maps

CDOT has announced work on four Larimer County bridges that span I-25 and US287 beginning next week through the fall. The bridges concerned are Larimer County Roads 70, 66 and 58 over I-25 and the Larimer County Canal at U.S. 287. Full closures of the bridges on LCR 66 and 58 will take place and single-lane closures at other construction sites will continue until the anticipated completion date in October. I-25 and U.S. 287 lanes will not be closed by the work. These projects are unrelated to the North I-25 Express Lanes project.

Read more in this article from the Coloradoan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment containing profanity will not be published.