|Image Credit: WayToGo|
Beginning May 23, Bustang is is adding service to its North, South, and West Lines. The additional service will bring Bustang close to its pre-pandemic service levels. Seating restrictions will also be lifted, but masks will still be required for passengers and drivers.
The North Line currently makes stops in Fort Collins and Loveland, with four routes Monday-Friday. The service changes will add another two roundtrips Monday-Friday, as well as two roundtrips on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
Courtesy of CDOT, see full details of the additional service below:
· North Line between Fort Collins and Denver
o Four routes are currently operating Monday through Friday.
ADDING: Two roundtrips Monday through Friday, plus
two roundtrips on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
· South Line between Colorado Springs and Denver
o Four routes are currently operating Monday through Friday
o Two routes currently operating Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
ADDING: Two roundtrips Monday through Friday
· West Line between Grand Junction and Denver/Glenwood Springs and Denver/Vail and Denver
o Three routes currently operating Monday through Friday
ADDING: Three roundtrips (one for each West Line route) on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
In addition, full capacity seating – 51 passengers - has returned to all Bustang coaches. However, public safety measures will continue, including:
· Face masks required for drivers and passengers
· Additional personal protective equipment issued for drivers
· Hand sanitizer wipes offered to passengers when boarding the bus
· Coaches cleaned and disinfected upon completion of each route and after completion of each day’s routes, including all seats, safety belt buckles, head rests (front and back) and armrests
“The addition of these routes brings us very close to our pre-pandemic service levels,” said the Chief of the Colorado Department of Transportation’s Office of Innovative Mobility Kay Kelly. “To help ensure that we continue on this trajectory, we are continuing to follow federal law with respect to face masks, and are also asking passengers to please purchase tickets in advance, as much as possible, in order to minimize physical interactions with the drivers.”
Please visit ridebustang.com for specific route, schedule and fare information.
# # #
Bustang and Bustang Outrider help further CDOT's multi-modal mission, and fulfill a key responsibility to alleviate congestion and offer more travel choices for longer-distance commuters on the state's urban and rural corridors.