|Traffic on I-25.|
Construction season is kicking off throughout the region. Be aware of construction happening in the following areas:
- Harmony Road between Shields Street and the BNSF railroad will be repaved today, and this project should last around 10 days.
- Larimer County Road 5 between SH392 and Oakmont Drive will be closed to allow widening of SH392 through June 7.
- Starting 9 p.m. Sunday and through 5 a.m. May 23 there is a scheduled full closure of eastbound and westbound Larimer County Road 14 to install new bridge girders for the southbound Interstate 25 bridge over County Road 14 and reconstruct Larimer County Road 14 under I-25.
- The I-25 Frontage Road between SH60 and Larimer County Road 14 will close permanently as part of the new widening of I-25.
- Monday through June 3, there will be intermittent nightly single lane closures from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. on County Road 16 to install deck panels over the road.
These projects are explained in more detail in this article from the Coloradoan.